[uClibc]anoncvs broken?

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Fri Sep 8 04:00:00 UTC 2000

On Wed Sep 06, 2000 at 09:08:06PM +0100, Alex Holden wrote:
> I want to download uclibc, but I can't seem to log into Lineo's anonymous
> CVS server. I'm using the server, directory, username and password listed
> at http://uclibc.org/cvs_anon.html but every time I try to "cvs
> login", it fails with a "Connection reset by peer" error.

This seems to work fine for me...  From my laptop, plugged
into my home network:

    [andersen at traveller andersen]$ cd /tmp/
    [andersen at traveller /tmp]$ export CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous at uclibc.org:/var/cvs'
    [andersen at traveller /tmp]$ cvs login
    (Logging in to anonymous at uclibc.org)
    CVS password:
    [andersen at traveller /tmp]$ cvs co uC-libc
    cvs server: Updating uC-libc
    U uC-libc/COPYING.LIB
    U uC-libc/Makefile

I dunno.  Did you type the password correctly?  Could you
try again?

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com