Cake has occurred!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Dec 6 21:02:09 UTC 2006

Eric has acknowledged receipt of the cake, and done two checkins to svn in the
past half hour.  The delay in the release was my fault: you can't have an
odd-numbered uClibc release without cake, and I didn't get it out in time.
QED.  Eric has yet to provide pictures of this cake, so here's pictures of
the previous cake (thereby proving it is, indeed, a tradition):

http://uclibc.org/~landley/img_0019.jpg
http://uclibc.org/~landley/img_0020.jpg

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery