kdebase and uclibc

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 24 04:13:59 UTC 2005

Hello. I have just compiled kdebase-3.4.3 under uClibc-0.9.28. Attached is the
patch of superficial changes. getloadavg.c was borrowed from coreuitls-5.2.1
to provide getloadavg(), and a header conflict between linux/kernel.h and
sys/sysinfo.h with 'struct sysinfo' was fixed.

I used qt-x11-free-3.3.5 with the qt-uclibc patch, and HLFS-svn.

I sent this patch to kde-devel so hopefully they will consider it in new kde
releases.

The "uic -L" (qt) bug seems to be gone with uclibc-0.9.28.

robert