NPTL uClibc working on MIPS...

Steven J. Hill sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Wed Oct 19 12:57:23 UTC 2005

Greetings.

As of this morning, all of the pthread tests using NPTL in uClibc
passed flawlessly. These are the tests found in 'test/pthread'
distributed with uClibc. While this is an important milestone, the
real celebration will not happen until all of the tests from glibc
also pass, as they will exercise NPTl and TLS even more. Regardless,
it's been a long road to get here and I thought I would share the
milestone with everyone. There are still a number of TLS tests from
glibc that do not pass which I need to fix, but those do not concern
me greatly. I will keep everyone posted on the continued progress.

-Steve