Building an older version of Buildroot / uClibc

Lumkichi lumkichi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:05:35 UTC 2005

I have searched much of this forum and website and the FAQ and I did not see
anything that *jumps* out at me.

I have a need to build an old buildroot toolchain that matches one of my ARM
machines. That way, I would be able to at least match the uClibc libraries
when I do my program builds so that I won't run into version conflicts.

Is there a way to either

a) get a hold of an old buildroot version that can build this

b) modify something to trick it to build the older version?

vitae:

buildroot - unknown version Last entry in Changelog shows: PatchSet 4415
Date: 2004/10/13 07:25:01 Author: andersen return failure when nslookup
fails
uClibc 0.9.27 12 January 2005 (?) - hard to tell, but the date of the
uClibc\Readme file is 5/11/2005
Linux Kernel 2.4.18-rm7
gcc-2.95.3
bintuils - unknown (how to devine this - I do not even have the source)
fileutils-4.0-8

If I am not even in the proper forum, please excuse my ignorance and kindly
point me in the correct direction.

Thanks so much in advance.
~Lum