Next Xorg build issue: cannot find xkbdfile

David Smoot davidsmoot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:04:24 UTC 2005

I've messed with this a couple of hours and I am once again at the end
of my skills.  I understand what the problem is but don't know how to
fix it.

When I build Xorg under buildroot, it fails because it is looking for
xkbfile in /usr/X11R6/lib when it should be looking in
buildroot/build_i686/xc/lib/.

I have tried modifying the makefile that is building the target
xkbcomp but I so far have not been able to figure it out.  Can someone
spell it out in small words where I should look for the solution?

Thanks,
David